Get intel on the latest trends in the automotive industry. Learn how to leverage data to sell more vehicles with greater efficiency in any market and any economy.
Automotive Market Intelligence
Additional Automotive News
- Artificial intelligence innovation among automotive industry companies has dropped off in the last yearAnalysis of patent filings shows a shrinking level of AI related applications in the industry over the past year
- HMG, Ford EVs recalled in USSoftware updates required.
- China Automotive Systems books Q1 operating and net lossesLower gross profits and higher operating expenses.
- Stress free route planning with HERE TechnologiesReal-time traffic technology platform HERE Technologies has recently partnered with BMW to assist owners with route planning information.
- Arize Launches AI Bias Tracing to Pinpoint and Address Causes in ML PipelinesConcept: US-based AI technology startup Arize has launched a Bias Tracing tool to detect the root cause of bias in ML pipelines. Used to describe and troubleshoot AI in production, it helps ML practitioners to easily advance models from R&D to production. Nature of Disruption: Arize’s AI observability platform offers…
- And now (drum roll) the swivelling autonomous vehicle cockpit display34" ultra large screen with ultra-high resolution 6K OLED panels
- Daimler Truck takes stake in ManzWill establish a pilot line making lithium-ion cells and assembling batteries.
- Europe’s diesel car market in inexorable declineEurope’s diesel car market has been in seemingly inexorable decline in recent years. Al Bedwell crunches the data and considers the outlook.
- Urban-Air Port Develops Vertiport for Aerial VehiclesConcept: British startup Urban-Air Port has developed Air-One, a vertiport for manned and unmanned vehicles in Coventry. It is claimed to be the world’s first fully operational multi-modal infrastructure hub for managing future electric air travel, such as flying taxis and autonomous delivery drones. Nature of Disruption: Air-One is a…
- Companies develop stable wireless control system for cars, moving objects in factoriesThis system has already been introduced at Toyota's Motomachi plant.